Advanced Modular Space is a GSA Approved Modular Buildings vendor
Advanced Modular Space is proud to be a General Services Administration (GSA) approved vendor for modular buildings for more than 15 years. We are fully capable of meeting the stringent budget and time sensitive needs of different branches of government agencies looking to expand using GSA approved modular buildings.
- Schedule Title: 56-Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies
- FSC Group 54 – Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures
- FSC Class (ES) : 5410
Special Item Numbers (SIN’s)
- 361-10E: Pre-Engineered and Prefabricated Buildings and Structures for Professional Facility Solutions
- 361-32: Installation and Site Preperation for Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures
- 361-10H: Pre-Engineered and Prefabricated Buildings and Structures for Restroom, Shower and Laundry Solutions
- 361-50: Lease/ Rental of Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures
- 361-51: Lease/Rental of Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Restrooms, Shower, and Laundry Solutions
Advanced Modular Space provides modular buildings to the federal government using our GSA contract GS-07F-0295L. View our Federal Supply Schedule Catalog/ Price List here. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Office Space
- Military Barracks
- Parks and Recreation
- Police and Fire
- Medical/ Lab
- Disaster Relief
- and much more!